fangirl, writer, artist, theater geek, possibly human, probably existent*Best Tags *References *Fandoms *Ask away! ^-^
I want to get people into Welcome to Night Vale, but it’s so hard to sell like “hey if you like gay radio show hosts and totalitarian goverents and clouds that drop dead animals on small desert towns then boy do I have a show for you”
I usually settle for “Neil Gaiman, Stephen King and George Orwell run a Sim City”
I usually go with ‘it’s like if nowhere from courage the cowardly dog had a radio station’
an angel girl who’s girlfriend is a demon and at first they don’t want anybody to know but then god is like “my child do not worry about it it’s , as the kids are saying these days, “what ever”’ but satan is like “do I know this girl. let me meet her. is she a bad influence?” “dad she’s an angel” “damn I was really hoping she would be a bad influence”
i’M READING ABOUT GOATS IN MYTHOLOGY/FOLKLORE AND I FOUND OUT IN THE MIDDLE AGES GOATS ‘WERE SAID TO WHISPER LEWD SENTENCES IN THE EARS OF SAINTS’ AND I JUST
NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE
I was wondering when people were going to realize that “you breed with the mouth of a goat” means “you talk dirty when you fuck.”
THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE OH MY GOODNESS
- Me when my kid is crying: Don’t cry for me, Argentinaaaaaaaaaaa….
- Me when my kids are helping me clean: IT’S THE HARD KNOCK LIFE FOR US
- Me eating breakfast with my kids: The other one’s still the toast of the town ‘cause he made butter outta cream…
- Me playing hide and go seek with my kids: SO IF YOU CARE TO FIND ME, LOOOOOK TO THE WESTERN SKY!!
- Me waking my kids up in the morning: Maybe we can frighten away the ghost of so many years with a little ILLUMINATION *flicks on lights*
- Me when my kid has a crush: SHE’S IN LOOOOOOVEEEEEEE, SHE’S IN LOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
- Me when my kid tries to run away: THEREEEEE, OUT IN THE DARKNESSSSSS… A FUGITIVE RUNNINGGGG…
- Me giving my kids advice: If you only follow your heart…
- Me when my kid gets their first boyfriend/girlfriend: OMIGOD OMIGOD YOU GUYS
- Me when my kids are mad at me: TAKE ME BAAAABBBYYYYYYY, OR LEAVE MEEEEEEEE
- Me giving my kids ‘the talk’: Once there was a night, beneath a moonless sky…
- Me when my kids start driving: GOOOOOO GREASE LIGHTNING YOU BURNING UP THE QUARTER MILEEEEEEE
- Me when my kids go off to college: Empty chairs and empty tables, where my friends will meet no more…